ExxonMobil Pipeline Company is committed to the safe, efficient and environmentally responsible transportation of energy. The company transports crude oil, refined products, liquefied petroleum gases, natural gas liquids and chemical feedstocks through more than 4,000 miles of pipeline and facilities in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Montana, Rhode Island and Texas.
ExxonMobil Pipeline Company and its related pipeline companies are affiliates of ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil's various companies work every day to solve the world's toughest energy challenges.
- Safety is a core value – no one gets hurt.
- Our goal is zero oil to soil or water – not one drop.
- Our business partners can count on our service and commitment.
- We seek innovative solutions and deliver value-added business results.
- We develop a world-class workforce and work environment.